Kristen's On Demand Training Bundle
Two, on-demand, pre-recorded trainings for your next staff professional development day! Each training will take about one hour and includes discussion prompts and reflection guides!
Yes, Yes, Yes: Social and Emotional Support in the Early Childhood Environment. In this one hour training, you will learn:
- How to meet children's needs positively
- How Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs supports children and teachers
- Rethinking the term "misbehavior" and instead seeing the behaviors as learning
- Ways to support children by saying YES when you want to say no!
The Quarterbacks Coach and The Hummingbird: Let Children Take the Lead. In this one hour training, you will learn:
- How children are capable of learning without an adult present
- How creativity is stifled when adults get involved in children's learning
- How to support risk taking in early childhood by being a Hummingbird teacher!
AND you also will get...
- Two, one-hour professional development pdf certificates that you can use to fill in your name and date you took the training
- a pdf reflection guide for each training
- motivation and inspiration to give children a magical childhood
How will you gain access to the trainings?
We are keeping it very simple! Once you checkout, you will receive an email within a few minutes that will include the link to each of the on-demand trainings (meaning you can watch whenever you want in any time-zone) and the pdf file downloads! ONE Email will include it all. That's it! Super simple!
"I’m a first year PreK teacher in a public school setting and I learned so many things from you in your sessions. I just wanted to say your energy, passion, and knowledge kept me invested in what you were talking about and willing to learn more! I was using my “adult googles” more than I’d like to admit! As for me and my group of 8 PreK teachers we love you and we learned so much & talked about your sessions all the way home!"
Public School PreK Teacher